Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Twenty-six Questions.

Borrowed from a couple of different people.

Twenty-six things about me...
A- Age: 32
B- Biggest fear: Being alone. I appreciate intentional solitude, but I can not function alone for longer than a day or two.
C- Current time: 5:58am
D- Drink you last had: Water
E- Every day starts with: Peeling out of bed and stumbling around until I am actually awake.
F- Favorite song: My "Favorite song" playlist has 1500 songs currently.
G- Ghosts, are they real? Yes.
H- Hometown: Arlington, Texas.
I- In love with: Romantically? No one. I have a harmless crush, and plenty of friends though.
J- Jealous of: Anyone who has it together.
K- Killed someone? Not that I am aware of.
L- Last time you cried?: Recently, maybe a week ago. I cried enough that both Osaka and Ringo were distressed and tried to soothe me. It came on suddenly and passed after about a day.
M- Middle name: Mathias.
N- Number of siblings: Four sisters by blood, three step brothers, and a handful of in-laws.
O- One wish: Long term stability.
P- Person you last called: Mom to wish her a bappy birthday.
Q- Question you're always asked: How old ARE you anyway? (then responded with) NO YOU'RE NOT.
R- Reason to smile: I have people who love me enough to rearrange their lives to make sure that I am okay.
S- Song last sung: I was singing Adele's cover of Lovesong at the busstop last night.
T- Time you woke up: 3:41am
U- Unicorns Real or Fake: Almost definitely were real, and are currently extinct.
V- Vacation destination: England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.
W- Worst habit: Talking over people. It's not at all intentional, and it's worse if I'm manic, but it's a struggle.
X- X-Rays you've had: Feet, back, neck, chest. Lots of the last because of my history of pneumonia.
Y- Your favorite food: Cheese crackers.
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer with Virgo influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.