Saturday, April 16, 2016

30 Day BJD Meme Day 23

30 Day BJD Meme

Day 23: Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?

Oh my yes. The drama is just wretched. I have spent many years carefully cultivating my friendslist and trying to remain drama free. I just want to see beautiful dolls and enjoy my friends enjoying their dolls. I do not want to get caught up in drama regarding so-and-so totally stealing your doll's style. There are only so many wig, eye, and clothing combinations, so if you both have company default faceups there is a small chance that at some point someone else will have a doll that looks a bit like yours. It happens, and rarely is it intentional. There is no need for drama about it.


24) What about your favorite part of the hobby?
25) Have you ever modded a doll? (Do you think that you would?)
26) Done your own faceups? (Again, do you think you’d do that?)
27) Do you have a favorite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)
28) Post a crazy/silly pose!
29) Post a picture of your dolls exploring the outside world!
30) Have you ever been to a doll meetup? Did you enjoy it/do you plan to go to one in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.