Wednesday, April 13, 2016

30 Day BJD Meme Day 20

30 Day BJD Meme

Day 20: What is your dream doll?

I've gotten my dream doll, which was the Automail Edward Elric Jerome by Bluefairy. Other grail dolls were Volks Tsubaki, Volks Hewitt, Volks School C. At this point my dream dolls are dolls that were standards that have been discontinued. I want Luts type 1 Lishe, Soony, El, and Chiwoo. There are others on my wishlist of course but these would be the HOLY CRAP TAKE MY MONEY AND GIMME if I came across one in good repair. Bonus points if it has the original Luts faceup.


21) One doll you love, but will never (probably) buy?
22) What’s your favorite doll scale prop?
23) Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?
24) What about your favorite part of the hobby?
25) Have you ever modded a doll? (Do you think that you would?)
26) Done your own faceups? (Again, do you think you’d do that?)
27) Do you have a favorite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)
28) Post a crazy/silly pose!
29) Post a picture of your dolls exploring the outside world!
30) Have you ever been to a doll meetup? Did you enjoy it/do you plan to go to one in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.