Thursday, April 7, 2016

30 Day BJD Meme Day 14

30 Day BJD Meme

Day 14: Have you ever had a floating head? What about a headless body? (What do you think you would do if you had either?)

I currently have three floating heads that need bodies, and a fourth that I need to sell. I have had three dolls including Ro that spent a large amount of time as a floating head, but did originally get bodies. For a long time my School C and Souldoll Lune heads sat on little pillows because I had characters in mind for them but either couldn't afford or couldn't find the bodies that I wanted for them. Both are whole dolls now, as Robbie and Avery, and Ro the third head that floated awhile is finally on a body that I am truly happy with.

15) What does your family think of your dolls?
16) Can any of your crew stand on their heads? (Show us~)
17) What is your favorite item of dollie clothing?
18) Do you have a favorite company?
19) A least favorite company?
20) What is your dream doll?
21) One doll you love, but will never (probably) buy?
22) What’s your favorite doll scale prop?
23) Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?
24) What about your favorite part of the hobby?
25) Have you ever modded a doll? (Do you think that you would?)
26) Done your own faceups? (Again, do you think you’d do that?)
27) Do you have a favorite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)
28) Post a crazy/silly pose!
29) Post a picture of your dolls exploring the outside world!
30) Have you ever been to a doll meetup? Did you enjoy it/do you plan to go to one in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.