30 Day BJD Meme
Day 9: What is your least favorite size?
Anything larger than 61cm is too much doll for me. Anything smaller than 14cm is too small. I think for least favorite I would have to go with the 65cm+ dolls. They are a literal pain for me to handle, ending in joint dislocation frequently from lifting and moving them, and yes I do have fragile joints but it should not be a matter of expecting injury if you want to play with a doll.
They are beautiful of course, but simply too big to be feasible for play. My bigger boys are, sit and play with them boys, rather than, tote along for meetups or take outdoor photos types.
10) Post a picture of a doll and an animal!
11) Free day! Pick something you love about the hobby to share.
12) What do your friends think of your dolls/dolls in general?
13) Dollie shoes! Show us how many you have!
14) Have you ever had a floating head? What about a headless body? (What do you think you would do if you had either?)
15) What does your family think of your dolls?
16) Can any of your crew stand on their heads? (Show us~)
17) What is your favorite item of dollie clothing?
18) Do you have a favorite company?
19) A least favorite company?
20) What is your dream doll?
21) One doll you love, but will never (probably) buy?
22) What’s your favorite doll scale prop?
23) Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?
24) What about your favorite part of the hobby?
25) Have you ever modded a doll? (Do you think that you would?)
26) Done your own faceups? (Again, do you think you’d do that?)
27) Do you have a favorite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)
28) Post a crazy/silly pose!
29) Post a picture of your dolls exploring the outside world!
30) Have you ever been to a doll meetup? Did you enjoy it/do you plan to go to one in the future?