Monday, September 29, 2008

Rest in Peace Hunter.

On a sad note, the first cat that Nick and I had together, Hunter, passed away yesterday. He was a kitten when we got him, shortly after we were married. We got him in October I think, so he was just about five years old. From what I was told, he fell off the dryer, fell badly, and died from complications, and possibly a concussion. I'm sorry that he went in such a painful way, and I wish there was something I could have done. Rest in Peace Hunter. You grew into a very loving, if cranky cat. You are missed.

This was the only photo I could find that I still have of him. I made a website for him when he was a kitten with tons of photos, but I can't remember WHERE.
Photobucket

Found another of him and Zeero (who is still alive but grieving).
Photobucket

That's all I found though. Hopefully Nekokoi/Faythe remembers the website I'm talking about. @_@

::Edit:: I found the website but it no longer exists. So...I don't have any of the old pictures of him. Just references from when he was a brand new kitten, over on my OLD websites.

"9/29/2003

Okay its been a little while since I've updated. There are some new drawings up, and a new sketch. You probably already noticed this... I was sick for awhile..again.. I got a kitten! Its really cute. You can see photos of it here: http://squishymonkeycow.tripod.com/ His name is Hunter and he's a lil spaz. Cute though. ^^ That's it for now! Take care!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.