Friday, September 12, 2008

LOL Robot

It's been a quiet day for me so far. I woke up, checked my e-mail, took a shower. Then I wandered out into the rest of the house, and had a quiet lunch.

Then I remembered that Jenni had asked me to sprinkle some flea killer and room sanitizer on the carpet and let her robot vacuum loose. She has the iRobot kind. It looks like this one, but black. So, I get up everything up off the floor and let the little guy loose, and I can't get over how CUTE it is.

I eventually wandered back to my new room to poke at the internet some more, and saw that my younger sister Faythe was online, so I messaged her, and we ended up having this silly conversation.

Photobucket

Needless to say, I'm an oddball. XD;; If for some reason the image isn't visible, this is what it says.

[14:59] silver_duhv: its insanely quiet here. @_@
[14:59] silver_duhv: everyone's at work or school
[14:59] silver_duhv: only sound is the Vroomba
[15:00] silver_duhv: or wtfever it's called
[15:00] railuvskari: it's like that here too, but i like it. xD CRAZY ROBOT VACUUM!!
[15:00] silver_duhv: its the cutest thing in the world
[15:00] railuvskari: it's a terrifying harbinger of doom!
[15:00] silver_duhv: like a little UFO zipping along with antennae, cleaning for me with cute little beeps
[15:00] railuvskari: and cuteness
[15:01] silver_duhv: I wanna cuddle it, but it's all.. gross from cleaning
[15:01] silver_duhv: and that might be a smidgen weird
[15:01] railuvskari: ..your mom's a terrifying harbinger of doom and cuteness..
[15:01] silver_duhv: probably
[15:01] railuvskari: xD it might be
[15:01] silver_duhv: Jenni walks in, im cuddling her robot vacuum
[15:01] silver_duhv: ...she walks right back out


But yes, I felt the need to share this with ya'll. XD

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.