Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Image Heavy, Ichigo

I've been taking alot of pictures of Ichigo lately. :3 I haven't posted them up anywhere though. I thought I'd do so today. It was nice out when I went out earlier. I didn't go very far cause I'm planning to walk around a bit with Mom tonight.

Some of these were a few days ago, when I was with Neko/Faythe/etc, Jonathon and Rose. Those ones are the polkadot dress photos. :3 Some of you may be shaking your heads at Ichigo in a dress, but bear in mind that as an Angel, Ichigo is genderless. I use male pronouns, but really I tend to dress him androgynous, or gender ambiguous. But anyway here we go.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These, I took yesterday after I woke up. The weather was beautiful, and once I opened the blinds there was plenty of light. :3 Ichigo was looking lovely and I couldn't resist taking more pictures. X3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More of the photos turned out, but I'm picking my favorites because I wanted to post them all but I didn't want to break the internet. XD I also didn't want to NOT post, for fear of over-posting, so I've trimmed each photoshoot down to just my very very favorites.

The last of these, I took today, out in Jenni's backyard. I thought about shooting near her fountain/pond, but I think I want to wait until a little further into the fall season. :3 These were taken on the railing of the deck.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got a couple of really nice shots in that last shoot, one of which I'm going to turn into the header on my family blog. X3

3 comments:

  1. Moroni is going to be very surprised to find out that he is genderless, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me clarify. Non-Mormon interpretations of Angels are usually genderless or intersexed. Ichigo is of that variety of Angel.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.