Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flight to Texas. One way.

I have a flight tomorrow morning. I should be in Texas by noon. The itinerary I have isn't very clear as to which airport I'm coming in to, but I'll let you know when I know if it's DFW or Lovefield. Bonnie, would you be able to pick me up? Or can anyone else? Here's what I know about my flight.

US Airways Flight 963 Coach Class 1 hour 17min
Leaving Norfolk VA Beach 7.25A
Arriving in Charlotte 8.42A

Cary, Robyn seat 7F

US Airways Flight 1772 Coach Class 2 hour 30min
Leaving Charlotte 9.25A
Arrive Dallas FT Worth 10.55A
Arrive Terminal E

That's all the information I have via the printout Nick gave me. I'll call whomever will be awake at between 5am and 6am Central time with whatever details I have then. Jenni, I need your address to stick on my luggage tags.

Nick got an emergency ticket through the Navy Marine Corp Relief Society. All my stuff except what I can fit in 2 suitcases and my biggest messenger back, will stay at Christy's until I can come back (hopefully soon) for it.

2 comments:

  1. Mom offered to pick you up, and I think that would be easiest, although I will see you as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone is charged and on; I'll see you at the airport, honey.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.