Thursday, January 29, 2009

I feel pretty good.

I think my department manager has decided she likes me. For now at least. I've got a healthy sense of humor, I work harder than all the people that have recently quit or been let go. Our framing department is woefully understaffed at the moment. And, while I'm not up to proper speed yet, I'm showing drastic improvement from my first day.

The mood back there is fairly relaxed, so long as you are working, and getting each order done in a timely manner, with it clean and neat. I'm not quite as fast as I need to be, yet, but it's getting easier to get it done, done right the first time, and done in a reasonable amount of time.

That's pretty much all for this entry, but considering I've been mostly whiny or worried lately, I thought this good mood needed to be documented.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the happy news :) My job is going well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that things are going well enough that there is a glass half full point of view to be found, no?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.