Saturday, January 17, 2009

Guitar Hero, and FOOD. @_@

I meant to post about this in my last entry, but I guess I got distracted and left it out. Jenni got a Wii, and Guitar Hero: World Tour. It's so awesome to get to play Guitar Hero again. I'm still pretty good with the guitar, I can fake it about %50 with the microphone, and I'm kind of scared to try the drums because I have issues with rhythm. It took me awhile to get used to the rhythms of the guitar, too.

I really miss playing them on the playstation 2. I think I will be re-acquiring the ones that Brittany/Ti-Chan, had and sold, since I was able to beat the majority of them, on easy mode. There were alot of awesome songs in there too. So, I'll get a couple of the guitars, and slowly grab the games, as I have money now and again.

And on to other things. So, yesterday, was the one year anniversary for our physical store at work. It opened January 16, 2008. Our store manager decided to throw us a party in celebration. One of the (I think) assistant managers brought in his smoker, and made us some of the best steaks I've ever had. They were rib-eyes, and the steak I ate was cooked and seasoned to perfection, took up two thirds plate. I think it may have been around 22 ounces. They also had baked potatoes, and the potatoes were HUGE. They were about the biggest you can find potatoes. In addition, there was chicken, for those who don't eat beef, and a pretty wicked assortment of salad.

Then, there was also cake, ice cream, and cookies. @_@ I was so stuffed. I think I ate more yesterday than I have all week. I couldn't finish my baked potato, or my ice cream, or my cake. I was just, way too full.

So, all in all yesterday was good. It was way too cold, so Jenni gave me a lift to work in the morning, since she didn't have to leave till later anyway, and then picked me up in the evening, since she was picking up some pizzas for dinner anyway.

Then after dinner, we played Guitar Hero together. Jenni is pretty good at the drums, and seems to like drums best. Derek too actually. I think I'll still with guitar and bass. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.