Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OMNOM progress, and a teeny Batman shirt.

So last night at Knit Night, I was trying to do the teeth on the OMNOM hat and I ran into a glitch in the pattern. I just thought I was doing it wrong, but Mom tried it and she had the same problem I did. So I asked for help from Bookgrump, who recently made a Chain Chomp hat, which also has teeth. She found a discrepancy in the last two rows of the pattern and helped me figure out how to finish it off.

So, I have the OMNOM hat 95% finished. I need to add the googly eyes, and block it, and it will be all finished. I took some pictures last night, of Chris, in the hat, and matching scarf. The scarf is a stockinette pattern with a garterstitch border. :]

Photobucket
Photobucket

You can also see the tiny batman shirt, made to match my grey one. I used the tag from my older batman shirt, for the symbol on this one, since I lacked any yellow or black knit fabric. It's a little rough around the edges of the symbol, but the shirt itself is well made. :]

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know that it was a pattern glitch and not a brainf@rt on my part, or yours. Yay for Bookgrump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still pretty impressed with your creation of the tiny Batman shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with you in general! You've come a long way baby! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.