Saturday, January 17, 2009

AUGH.

I feel another long-term panic attack coming on. It started this morning when they told me I was being moved back to nights. I started panicking pretty much immediately, which the managers noticed. So they looked to see what other positions might be available, and offered me an evening shift in the Deli. I still feel panicky, and now depressed, but it's not as intense as the last one. I've got the next two days off, which I'm going to try to enjoy. x_x Then I start in the deli. I'm nervous, and I'm really not looking forward to smelling fried chicken all day long.

I feel like I'm being too whiny and too picky, but I can't really explain why I'm panicking, because I don't KNOW. I just feel irrationally scared again. I'm so exhausted. I'm going to go to bed and attempt sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.