Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doll plans for 2009

I have a day off! I didn't count Sunday because I went to Church and the day was still fairly busy for me. Today is Thursday, and I get paid again one week from today. I only have one big ticket item I want to buy, that has been waiting, oh, a year and a half. I'm getting Ro a new body.

I'm pretty ecstatic about getting him back on a Dream of Doll body. I'm going with the type 3 body, with the doublejointed elbows and super posable body in general. It's what I wanted for him in the first place, but he was my first doll, and that kind of body wasn't even around yet, when I got him. Come late this summer, I'll have had Ro four years. He arrived August 29th, 2005. And, once the new body arrives, I'm shipping him off to my buddy unseeliequeen, for a new faceup. Then I'll sell the old body, and use it for a deposit on Minifee Luka and Littlefee Shiwoo, whom I want to get on layaway from Denver dolls.

Those are my doll plans for the entire year, because, I'm also going to be saving for a car, and once I've got one, all my disposable income will be gone because of insurance for a brand new driver, and gas money. :B

So, aside from that, from this check, I also plan to buy some good shoes for work. Probably New Balance, since that's what most of my co-workers recommended. I'm much less excited about the shoes, but they are necessary for me to be able to be on my feet all day and earn the money.

1 comment:

  1. My tennis shoes are New Balance. They come in wide widths and so you will actually be able to get a pair that truly fits, length and width wise. They last a long time and it is completely worth every penny since standing all day is so hard on your body. The other good news is that the walking you do while at work and even just the standing will be helping to burn even more calories and soon you will really notice a difference and you didn't really have to change anything about your daily routine. - Other than the getting a job part.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.