Sunday, January 11, 2009

OMNOM Hat is completed!

So, I put the eyes on the monster hat today. I started off with two, as per the pattern, but the eyes I got are a little on the small side, so I made it a triclops instead. I did take a picture with just the first two eyes though.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This one made me giggle hard. OHNOES IT'S EATING MY HEAD!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And you may have noticed that the googly eyes are blue. I got a whole pack of assorted rainbow eyes. I'm thinking of making another braineating hat for Ichigo out of this:
Photobucket

And that's pretty much all, for the knitting portion of this post.

I'm doing better at work, on the day shift. It's still hard work, but I'm able to handle it easier, and that massive drawn-out panic attack is over, so I'm feeling tons better, even as tired as I am. And, on that note, I'm off to bed! G'night everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Made me giggle, too. And you know how much I need to giggle right now! I think that if you make another monster hat from the "burning bunnies" yarn, you ought to make French-lop ears for it, too! Kinda like those angry-bunny T-shirts that some of you girls wore a few years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bunny hat could be really cute, but Angry Bunny leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't like the brand of humor it endorses.

    I am happy I could give you a giggle though. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are starting to adjust to the drudgery that is being a working class adult. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also glad for your adjustment and lessening of the distress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so cool. And he looks so adorable wearing the hat.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.