Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day at work, and HANDS!

Today was my first day at Hobby Lobby. I'm definitely out of practice as a framer, but I think I'll be back into my old groove soon. I still very much enjoy the work, which is nice.

My department manager is named Robin, so to keep things simple, I'm going by Roro (or Ro) at work. I'm not sure what she thinks of me yet, but she seemed pretty exasperated today. I think once I'm back up to speed and efficiency, we'll get on fine.

I don't have my schedule yet. Apparently she thinks having a written schedule, doesn't leave room for flexibility. She's supposed to call me with a schedule for the next few days, tonight. I'm hoping I have tomorrow evening off, so I can go to Knit Night.

Oh, but when I got home from work, I had a package sitting on my bed. My Yo-SD hands arrived! I got them second-hand (LOL) from my friend Gallye, and they are in pristine condition. I got pointy hands, and fists. No pics of the fists just yet. I'm saving them for a funny photo story. Sorry these pics are dark and grainy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.