Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shoes and stripes. :D

I was sewing most of yesterday. I whipped up this lovely striped jacket, which is finished, except for a zipper.

I made the sleeves extra long to account for future mods to Ro's arms.

I also, re-enforced the lace holes on a pair of doll sneakers. I pulled them off Ro's feet and noticed that one of the holes was almost torn through. I decided once I'd finished on shoe, to do a comparison so you could see how it looked before.


And then of course, the finished product! These shoes are bound to last a very long time now. :) Over time, I will eventually re-enforce all of my sneakers, but only once they need it.

Thanks to Christy for giving me an eyelet tool and appropriate hammer. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at how you are able to accomplish such detailed work. I think that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.