Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dollies


I was talking with Faythe/Anne today and realized that I haven't really posted pictures of the dolls together on here. The littlest ones aren't included because they are over at Christy's for the moment. From left to right we have Ro, Elli, Isaac, and Ichigo.

And I have no idea where Elli's shoes are, which is why he's wearing just socks. Isaac is a bit camera shy, and tends to faceplant when I try to take his photo, which is why I have Ichigo helping to hold him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.