Friday, December 4, 2015

Mental Health.

I have tipped over until fully blown not-functional. I knew it was coming but wasn't sure when exactly. It happened.. Wednesday? on the 2nd I think. I ended up calling out of work because of migraine. I worked slowly and painfully on schoolwork and went to class. That was painful. I got home and flipped out on Osaka. I cried. I don't remember much. I apologized. I woke up Tuesday and went to class. I flipped out. I cried. I had my English professor baby-step me through salvaging my project so half of that is done (the powerpoint half), and now I need to write a rhetorical analysis essay on it. I also need to write an essay for ASL over the weekend.

Also Pherret is in town for the weekend. I am ... not functional enough to process anything about that, but I am happy to see him and I hope that I am appropriately expressing that. He accidentally triggered me this evening, and I don't know how to say anything about it because he was trying to be honest about a serious thing and I appreciate that, but it was alarming and I can't process it. So..

I have two essays to write. I need to pick from a selection of topics for ASL, and write a 3 page essay for that, and also do my analysis of my powerpoint for English. Anyone have ideas on how to focus when your world is crumbling at your feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.