Thursday, January 27, 2011

Volks Kanata, or the lack thereof.

I'm annoyed. I was planning to purchase Volks Kanata direct from Volks USA, for Robbie's body, and make a Kanata girl with the extra head, or something. I don't know.

I took a look on Den of Angels for just SD10 bodies, but they're all old skin, except for one but she won't ship to the US. e_e;

My tax return is slated to hit my account on February 4th, so assuming that is correct, I can buy Robbie's body like same day. Anyone know anyone reputable selling a UVcut Normalskin SD10 boy body? I could just buy a Mark, but I don't like that head, and I don't want to mess with selling a head I don't want.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount, seeing as I was gonna buy a full doll and I don't need/want the head. So please if you or anyone you know, is trying to re-home an SD10 boy body, Uv-cut normal skin, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. This doll-novice understands a tithe of what you just posted, but I sent up a prayer that you would find what you wanted, at a price you could afford. (My own prayers tend to run toward "oh please don't let me see another doll I like, at least not until next year.")

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.