Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten days of whatever. Day Six.

If you aren't listed, it's only because it's a list of five. There are many more of you who mean alot to me, and you know it. *hugs*

Day Six: (Five people who mean a lot, in no order whatsoever)

1. Steve - We have so much in common, and we've been through many of the same things, but we're different enough we work well as good friends.

2. Faythe (Nekokoi) - You know me better than anyone else in the world. You know me, and you even like me. That's precious to me.

3. Christy - You are my best friend. You've helped me through some really rough things, been there for some really awesome things, and just about everything in between. I see our friendship being a lifetime thing, growing and changing with us.

4. Alison - We've never actually hung out (yet), but I think we know each other pretty well, and I know I can trust and depend on you. You've been there for me when I needed you, and you still talk to me even when I sound crazy. You're awesome.

5. Mom - I know we have our differences, but you have to admit we have lots in common too. There is more of you in me, than I can easily see of Dad. I'm not ashamed. I love you, and I'm proud to be your child, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.