SCATTERGORIES ... and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
My name: Robyn/Rorek
1. Famous Singer/Band: Randy Travis (eww, Country!)
2. Four letter word: Race
3. Street: River Run
4. Color: Red
5. Gifts/Presents: Rolex (HAH! Crazy expensive gift.)
6. Vehicle: Roadster
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Rock candy.
8. Boy Name: Russel
9. Girl Name: Rachel
10. Movie Title: Ransom
11. Drink: Rootbeer
12. Occupation: Radiologist
13. Celebrity: Robin Williams
14. Magazine: Reader's Digest
15. U.S. City: Richardson, TX
16. Pro Sports Teams: Red Sox (Boston)
17. Fruit: Raspberries
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Ran into traffic, along the way.
19. Something You Throw Away: Rotting food. Ewww!
20. Things You Shout: Run away!
21. Cartoon Character: Red Baron (As in Snoopy)