Wednesday, March 19, 2008

S C A T T E R G O R I E S

SCATTERGORIES ... and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules:

* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!

My name: Robyn/Rorek

1. Famous Singer/Band: Randy Travis (eww, Country!)
2. Four letter word: Race
3. Street: River Run
4. Color: Red
5. Gifts/Presents: Rolex (HAH! Crazy expensive gift.)
6. Vehicle: Roadster
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Rock candy.
8. Boy Name: Russel
9. Girl Name: Rachel
10. Movie Title: Ransom
11. Drink: Rootbeer
12. Occupation: Radiologist
13. Celebrity: Robin Williams
14. Magazine: Reader's Digest
15. U.S. City: Richardson, TX
16. Pro Sports Teams: Red Sox (Boston)
17. Fruit: Raspberries
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Ran into traffic, along the way.
19. Something You Throw Away: Rotting food. Ewww!
20. Things You Shout: Run away!
21. Cartoon Character: Red Baron (As in Snoopy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.