Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Some random questions.

Mom did this as part of a team building exercise at work and shared her results. She and her coworkers answered 8 questions and listed their favorite song and co-workers had to guess which answers went with each person.

I'll spare ya'll that part, clearly.

1. What is your biggest fear? Being eaten alive, and falling respectively. Not heights, but the actual sensation of falling. Though, honestly on reflection biggest fear is failure.

2. What makes you laugh the most? My family's strange sense of humor.

3. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Anything at all? I would nap and read on a king-sized bed covered in pillows stuffies and blankets with the AC cranked down to like 60F for optimal snuggling down into blankets.

4. What did you want to be when you were small? An architect.

5. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? PIZZA.

6. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Don't poke the bear.

7. What was your first job? Security at the front gate of Six Flags Over Texas.

8. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? Bi-polar bear.

Favorite current song would be OK GO, We Dug a Hole.

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.