Thursday, August 11, 2016

44 Questions.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I enjoy the flavor but I can't psychologically handle knowing the blue streaks are mold so I don't eat it.

2. Have you ever smoked?
No, I am allergic to cigarette smoke.

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

4. What is your favorite flavor?
Salty.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor visits?
Yes, always. I'm worried that I won't be taken seriously. I have serious doctor-phobia.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I am squeamish about hot dogs. I will eat kosher dogs.

7. Favourite Christmas movie?
Elf.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water, followed by Mountain Dew.

9. Do you do push-ups?
Not if I can help it.

10. What is your favourite piece of jewelry?
A silver ring with a tiny diamond set in it. I'd like to replace the diamond with a ruby.

11. Favourite hobby?
BJDs, photography.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I've never been diagnosed but I wouldn't necessarily be surprised.

13. What is the one thing you hate about yourself?
My inability to understand and relate to people no matter how hard I try.

14. Middle name?
Mathias

15. Name three thoughts right now?
"I am terrified out of my mind of this type of medical procedure." "I don't know if I can manage what I need to do to get to go to school this Fall." "I just want to go back to bed."

16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Mountain Dew, Lemonaid.

17. Where's the question?
You ate it. Jerk.

18. Current hate right now?
Fear and how it cripples me.

19. Favorite place to be?
Home, in my room, on a pile of pillows under fluffy blankets.

20. How do you ring in the New Year?
I prefer not to make a big deal of it.

21. Where would you like to go?
England.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Ashbet already did it. Maybe Osaka, and maybe Faythe?

23. Do you own slippers?
No.

24. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Blue plaid.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, I don't like the texture of satin.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. Favourite colour?
I love all colors. If I have to pick, I'll say the teal-aqua range.

28. Would you be a pirate?
No. I get seasick, and the lack of clean water and food would kill me.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.

30. Favourite girls name?
Amelia

31. Favourite boys name?
Gregory

32. What is in your pocket right now?
Wallet, phone, earplugs.

33. Last person that made you laugh?
Osaka, I think.

34. Best toy as a child?
Cloudshine, my most cherished stuffed animal, a grey dog.

35. Worst injury?
Broken toes.

36. Where would you love to live?
England. Maybe Germany.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Just the one.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
I don't really have loud friends. Maybe Debbie. She gets excited and passionate and volume rises to match. In general though she's pretty low-key.

39. How many dogs do you have?
I do not have any pets.

40. Does someone trust you?
I would like to think that several someones trust me.

41. What's your favorite movie?
The Princess Bride

42. What is your favourite sweet?
Authentic german gummies.

43. What is your favourite sports team?
Dallas Stars.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Pachebel's Canon in C Minor.

45. And since that was a morbid note to end on -- what is your favorite thing about *yourself*?
My desire to do good in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.