Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy 11th Anniversary Ro!

Ro is 11 tomorrow, August 29th. Eleventh anniversary baby! So I did a kind of silly but hopefully cute photostory. Many of my doll props and furniture are still in storage with Osaka so I have like.. what you see and a handful of tiny things on hand to use.


Ro: *typing*


Elli: What's with all the pillows on the bed? Or rather, why did you drag out your baby bed and set it up?


Ro: Orion got me a birthday present, and said it would be a pet. I'm hedging my bets it will need somewhere to sleep.
Elli: What, like a puppy? You could have put some pillows on the floor for a puppy.


Elli: .... *stares at bed*


Elli: Wait, is that the electric blanket? What is it wrapped up around? Electric blankets aren't safe for pets!


Ro: Calm down, it's an egg. I'm incubating it. I don't put off enough heat to just curl up with it, and Orion is keeping an eye on things.


Orion: Eggs need heat. The blanket is set on low heat and I won't let it get too hot.


Elli: You do know that pets make LOUSY birthday gifts right? Also what kind of pet comes in an egg that size?!
Ro: Exotic pets. Don't worry about it.

~Some time later~


Ro: You are the first humanoid anything I've seen come from an egg. I don't know how I'm going to explain a child as a pet..


Child: ...


Ro: Don't worry, I'll think of something. You're not going anywhere little one. <3 br="">
~~~~End~~~~

I'm pondering a new look for Earnán. I've changed out his eyes and will play with wigs and think about faceups once I have all my stuff on hand again. I'm tempted to grab a wig off someone else and see how I like him as a blond. He may not stay Earnán, or even the same gender. He's still a Phoenix I think, so same creature, different look is not out of the realm of possibility.

Anyway, 11 years ago, my first BJD came home, and last year I made a point of making sure he was back on a body by his 10th anniversary but then I was sick a bunch so.. no photos happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.