Monday, March 4, 2013

Introducing Finn and Amelia

I ended up getting two Volks minis with my Tax return, and they've arrived within a few days of each other.

First Finn, my Volks Enn, arrived on Saturday March 2nd:


And today Amelia, my Volks Manabu girl arrived all the way from Poland. I took box opening photos for her. :]










I think I want a strawberry blonde wig for Amelia, but I've got her in the default Hewitt eyes, and one of Ichigo's wigs and I'm pretty happy with that look too. I need to sew for her, she's borrowing Ichigo's wardrobe from the hoodie down to the boots. I'm not sure exactly what kind of clothing she likes yet, but I'm hoping I can put her in some baby lolita without much fuss. I want Dollheart for her. @w@

I am incredibly pleased with how Amelia arrived, in contrast to Finn. Finn came in his Enn box without so much as brown paper to protect the box. He was well packed inside but the box is super dinged up now. Amelia, arrived with brown paper around her box, with a layer of thick bubblewrap between the paper and box. No visible damage to the doll box. She sat in customs for about 5 days but that's not something you can really control.

At any rate I'm happy to have them both home safe. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.