Sunday, March 10, 2013

Graze boxes

So my first Graze box arrived yesterday. I was only home for about an hour to shower after my haircut before heading back out to watch Golden Girls (for the first time) with friends and co-workers.

I went and grabbed the mail today and found the box. :] So I guess I should expect it every other Saturday. It looks like it actually ships from the UK maybe? It has a Royal Mail post sticker on it, but no customs stickers or tags. I don't know.

Anyway I've eaten the "flapjacks" which were surprisingly filling. They are more appealing than the average granola bar, kind of soft and chewy and crumbly.

I'm excited about the mango chutney, and the pistachios. I will keep an open mind about the pumpkin seeds. I prefer my pumpkin seeds fresh roasted and salted. I do love dark chocolate and cranberries so we'll see how it goes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.