Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post the dolls you got in 2012

I saw a couple of you post along these lines and I never need much of an excuse to show off my dolls so here we go!

The dolls that I got in 2012, in order of receipt.

Fairyland Pukipuki Cupid 2 named Reji Dragonborn


Volks MSD Hewitt on SD Cute boy body named Bear


Batchix Machina Gamma named Orion


Volks SD13 F16 boy in sunlight skin named Rowan


There are two or three dolls I hope to acquired in 2013, but it will be interesting to see how that actually goes.

Rowan's wig and outfit should arrive tomorrow while I'm at work. :] Faceup, I'm aiming to do Tuesday. Weather and such providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.