Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's still bothering me.

I've had time to calm down and think on it and reflect and this is still driving me absolutely crazy, so I think I will be deleting the offending party.

What I'm getting at is that we have nothing in common we don't agree on anything and there's no reason we should be on each others friendslist.

It might be different if
we had familial ties, or more in common than about two decades of incidental contact through siblings, but all he's ever done is tease.

Maybe it's well meaning or maybe it's as passive aggressive as it feels. Passive aggression has been a part of my life as long as I can remember. It's stamped all over the family, and those who are less so now, have worked for years to curb those behavioral problems.

I'm not going to invite further stress. We don't need to have that much in common but we do need to be able to communicate honestly with no ulterior motives, real or perceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.