Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Very Pony Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!

We've had a great morning. We had a pink tree and a white tree.


Pony stocking! Hello there Rainbow Dash!


Ringo didn't talk to Santa this year so I got Double Rainbow Dash!


Ringo got a mohawk hat. Osaka is grinning with her real mohawk.


Ringo was a champ about finding a gift for each person to open before moving on to the next gift.


It's a very pony Christmas. Rainbow Dash headphones. :]



Even Uncle Awesome had a pony heavy Christmas.



Domo buttons! NyanDomo!


I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later.


That Nyancat on the tree was for me! It plays the song!


Ringo got a pink Nyancat!


More ponies!


Even MORE ponies!


All the ponies!


Ponies for everyone!


I really needed a new wallet, so YAY!


Osaka and Wotan's Mom derped on the card, signing her name first.



That's all the gifts!


Christmas swag! Not pictured, Skyrim DLC Dawnstar, and Dragonborn. Yay yay!

Pretty awesome Christmas so far, and that's not just because of the swag. No hurt feelings, no drama. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.