Saturday, December 29, 2012

My first complete SD doll! 8D

So I have in my hands today my first full SD scaled doll. I've had two heads waiting for bodies, but no full SD scaled dolls until now.

I purchased, from a good friend, via an extended layaway, my very own SD13 F16 sunlight skin boy, Rowan. He is twin to Osaka's SD13 F16 sunlight skin girl, Laurel.



I have his proper wig coming (this one is on loan from Osaka), and some clothes of his own as well. This is just what I happened to have on hand that fit. I've slowly bought things in SD scale over the years, while I was collecting MSD and Yo-SD scaled dolls, knowing that eventually I would have my SD guys.

I have every intention of bringing Rowan to Texas, and am looking forward to introducing him to some of the extended doll family. :]

He will probably get a new faceup as well, since I want something a little softer like what his sister has.

I am beyond thrilled. I've known I wanted a Volks doll in Sunlight skin, and that I wanted an F16, but I didn't expect them to be the same doll, or that I'd get to buy him from a friend. :]

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.