Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools eh? This is the worst one yet.

Wow. Yesterday was a hell of a day. My alimony payment never showed, due to a glitch in Nick's payroll. So, I had to scramble and borrow from friends, so I could pay my rent (minimal as it is), and take care of my final layaway payment on Soom Glati, so as not to forfeit 25% of what I'd already paid. Yesterday, was a really really awful day, and I don't want to deal with anything like that again, any time soon.

Today, I will be heading out, putting in some applications, and then coming home and knitting until Choir practice this evening. I'm hoping for a mellow day, to counteract the panic and drama that I experienced from 2am on yesterday.

Thank you, to my very best friend, who helped me immensely, with emotional support, and everything she could. Thank you also, to my younger sister, who helped me not to forfeit funds and have to give up my Soom Glati.

Wish me luck in my job search.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, are you not working at Hobby Lobby anymore? Or are you just looking for something better. I hope this week is better than last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm technically employed at Hobby Lobby but they aren't giving me any hours at all. So, I'm looking for a job that will.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.