Thursday, April 30, 2009

Character Meme

The character I was given was Link:



1. Do you like this character?
Hell yes!

2. What names do you call this character?
Um, Link, Hero of Time.. Though mistakenly, I called him Zelda when I was little.

3. What image-color do you associate with this character?
Green, because of that outfit he wears in all the games.

4. What image-song do you associate with this character?
It will always be Zelda's Lullaby, from Ocarina of Time.

5. What blood-type do you think this character is?
Probably A type. *shrugs* I figure it's pretty common but not THE most common, and really Link can't affod to have a rare blood type with the dangerous stuff he does.

6. Of all of the titles that this character appears in, what character do you like to put this character with?
I don't really understand the question, so I'll take Guide's lead, and assume you mean romantic link. The obvious choice would be Princess Zelda, but in all seriousness, I don't see that happening. I figure he settles down with a nice girl from one of the villages he rescues.

7. What would you want to say to this character?
Can I play with your bow? Teach me to ride Epona! Can I come too?

8. What do you want to do with this character?
Join him on his frolicking through the kingdom, swimming, fishing, horseriding, hunting bugs, knocking goblins down a peg, etc. I'd avoid the temples though cause I figure I'm not strong enough to take those on.

9. Please choose 5 friends with your choice of character.
Let's see..

Praxedes_Osaka - Xiahou Dun
Batchix - Batman
Roxy360 - Ten!
Nekokoi - Batgirl
Wotan_lotg - Ironman

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.