Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday ~ Doll photos.

I dressed Chris and Ichigo up today, in clothing I thought would be appropriate for Easter Sunday. People tend towards pastels, so Chris is in blue and white, and Ichigo is in pink, and chocolate brown, with his boots and barrette as a splash of red. I took alot of photos and am only posting the ones I thought were visually interesting, or showed expression on their faces (or both). 15 photos total.

















And Chris and Ichigo are still sitting like that last photo, looking pretty pleased. :] I'm glad they cooperated this time. Often, when I try to pose more than one doll, they flail, and fall, and generally make things very difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.