Thursday, April 9, 2009

DOOOOOOOOOMED.

I'm DOOMED. Darn my enabling friends! I don't remember why I got around to looking at Dollzone, but I was talking about how I still needed to find that elusive tan Yo-sized boy. Christy and I were talking about how there are alot of people who would about sell a kidney to get a tan Yo, if they released one for Dolpa. And then we somehow ended up at Dollzone, and I saw, a tiny tan boy.

His face is adorable! I never used to like Dollzone sculpts, but some of the newer faces really appeal to me. Kay, is the next doll for me. It will be a little while obviously, but I've been waiting at least 2 years for this doll to come around.

Photobucket

I would make him a little beach baby. Like I tried to do with Chris, when she was Reggie:
Photobucket
Photobucket

His name is Micah, and he will have very dark brown eyes, and the blond hair that Reggie wore. :] I have more backstory but the likelihood of my being able to get the doll I want for his father is pretty low, so I won't share. But long story short, I've found my tan tiny. :] I'm pretty psyched even though it will be awhile before I can get him. Luckily he's a basic, so he's not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.