Sunday, April 26, 2009

WiiSports Roro vs Momo

So, I was chatting with Nekokoi the other day, and we somehow got onto the subject of projectile sports. The following chat ensued. Snipped out irrelevant chatter.

[21:46] Rorek: let's have a friendly game of projectiles!
[21:46] Rorek: i think we should go do it with lots of people around! 8D
[21:46] nekokoi: or we could fake it with wii sports! xD
[21:46] Rorek: MAYHEM IS FUN
[21:46] Rorek: Wii sports is fun too <3
[21:46] nekokoi: huzzah mayhem!!
[21:47] Rorek: MAYHEM! WOOO
[21:47] Rorek: Show us your WOUNDS!
[21:47] Rorek: (as opposed to, show us your boobs)
[21:47] nekokoi: we could play wii sports with people around and hit them spazzily causing mayhem
[21:47] Rorek: XD
[21:47] Rorek: YAY!
[21:47] Rorek: and act totally clueless :3
[21:48] nekokoi: xD show us your WOUNDS! should go on a tee thatr says "wii sprts survivor" on the front and that on the back
[21:48] Rorek: we should make shirts like that for the dolls
[21:48] Rorek: Wii sports Team shirts
[21:48] nekokoi: YES! we totally should! xD
[21:48] Rorek: RORO TEAM
[21:48] Rorek: and MOMO TEAM
[21:48] Rorek: Green for you
[21:48] Rorek: and blue for me?
[21:49] Rorek: for detailing
[21:49] Rorek: white base shirt
[21:53] nekokoi: yay! ..but who would be on team RORO?
[21:54] nekokoi: i think we should each pick 4.
[21:55] Rorek: Ichigo, Chris, Declan, and Doran
[21:55] Rorek: i know he's not here yet
[21:55] nekokoi: Bea, Annie, Larxene and Xavin! xD
[21:55] Rorek: ok!
[21:55] Rorek: <3
[21:55] nekokoi: it's almost a gender war thing too xD
[21:57] nekokoi: WII SPORTSFEST '09 RORO vs MOMO- BATTLE OF THE SEXES ..FTW!

Their numbers are as follows: Team Momo ~ Bea 21, Larxene 25, Annie 29, and Xavin's number is pending. Team Roro ~ Ichigo 24, Chris 10, Declan 23, and Doran's number is also pending.

Yesterday I worked up mockup in MS Paint, of what I want my team shirts to look like. Photobucket

Then, today, in Church, I drew Doran wearing his team shirt. I pictured him pitching for Wii baseball, hence the action pose. He's just pitched a curve ball. <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.