Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress

So it's worth mentioning, that yesterday afternoon Nick messaged me via G-mail. This is what transpired, editted for privacy only.

2:14 PM Nicholas: I need your account infomation to start your allotment.
2:15 PM me: what information specifically?
Nicholas: your routing number and account number
me: will it hit on the first?
Nicholas: Yes
2:16 PM me: ~~~~~~ routing
~~~~~~~~~~
2:17 PM my phone is about to be cut off
will you be sending the 300 owed for this month?
2:18 PM Nicholas: I can't but I will add another 50 to cover to make up for it for six months. I am doing this under the advisement of my lawyer.
me: good
when is your military contract up?
i need to make a note of it to put with my contract
Nicholas: In 2011
may of 2011
2:19 PM me: thank you
so the final payment will be on the month of may 2011, correct?
2:20 PM Nicholas: Yes, are you sure that is your routing number because it wont take it
me: this is what i pulled fromy my check book
let me doublecheck
2:21 PM ~~~~~~
account number ~~~~~~~~~~
so it will be 350 on the first, or is the $50 seperate from the allotment?
Nicholas: It worked. 350
me: ok
2:22 PM so may, june, july, august, september, october $350, then back to $300 through may of 2011
Nicholas: yes
me: ok
2:23 PM Nicholas: Bye
me: goodbye

I also put in more applications yesterday before Knit Night.

1 comment:

  1. See I'm not a crazy b!tch for NO reason. It actually is a useful trait sometimes. Glad things are going more your way. Keep up the (reasonable) pressure and things will go your way.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.