Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh HELL no.

So today was awesome to wake up to. I woke up a bit later than I intended too, since I had trouble falling asleep last night. I ended up waking up at 10am, and was dressed and ready to go put in new applications within 15 minutes. Then I went online to doublecheck my hiring dates for HobbyLobby, since I thought I might have put the wrong dates on my applications I turned in last week. Doublechecked the dates, via my blog posts (thank goodness for them), and proceeded to call Nick.

No answer. This call was in regards to the money snafu early in the month, that I'm thinking was a cover lie so he had time to get his story right. Supposedly he wired me the $150 that is my rent, on Wednesday the 15th, when the midmonth check would have hit. I asked him for a receipt for proof and he gave an excuse, and told me the wire transfer wouldn't hit my account till Saturday. I smelled BS, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Sure enough Saturday there was still no money in my account. So I texted him, asking him to check with the bank on Monday, and after some thought, added a regretable comment of "If you did indeed send the money". No answer. So I called this morning and there was no answer. Then, after about five minutes I get a bombardment of text messages. Here they are, direct from my cellphone memory bank.

Nick: Here is the deal. I'm not giving you anymore money. Take me to court I don't care. This will be more messages.
Nick: I have a baby now and as far as the military is concerned she is my priority money wise. I am not entitled to give you any money. Sill more
Nick: So our contract will have to be settled in court.I am not going to fight you on this anymore. I am tired. Still more
Nick: I have very little money and you are capable of working. I know you had a job at Wal-mart and you gave it up. Still More
Nick: There are other ways to find a job. Like the employment commission and such. Use them. Still more
Nick: You are going to be 16 years old this year. You are not a child. Stop acting like one. Last message.


So of course, as intended these messages trigger a massive panic attack. I try to take a few minutes to calm my breathing and then call Christy. Bear in mind, at this point, I am so angry that if I were still physically in Virginia I would have stormed over there and beat the everloving snot out of him. I haven't genuinely wanted to be violent in over a decade. I wanted to rip his throat out.

Some of what he says is true. I am 25, I am capable of working. That has NOTHING to do with his agreement to pay me a piddly $300 a month. I am legally entitled to 1/3 of his paycheck as his spouse. I did not ask for that. I did not turn him into the military, for infidelity and KICKING ME OUT OF OUR HOME. I did not attack his mistress. I did not begrudes them best wishes on the health of their baby. I did not ask for more money than he was capable of giving me, while maintaining his bills.

I managed our finances, I know what he had to spare. I asked for less than that. He has ruined my credit as well as his. I asked for enough money to pay my phone bill for the duration of my contract with T-mobile, and enough for groceries for the month. That's all. He signed a contract agreeing to it. It's notarized. It's legal. I'm going after him with claws.

I will be calling his C/O and asking what I need to do for the military to do my divorce. I will tell him about how he moved his mistress into OUR home. I will tell them how he kicked me out. I will tell them everything I can, to completely screw him over. I've been playing nice for over a year. He's been screwing me over for 2 years. I'm sick of it. I'm so sick of it, that I don't care that he will have a less than honorable discharge. The ONLY thing that held me back, was that I knew if I got mean, there was a good chance he'd re-neg on our contract. He's done that. I have no more reasons to play nice.

I'm looking for work still, I put in alot of applications today. My phone bill is overdue. I don't have rent money coming at the first of the month. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, aside from keep putting in applications and check back. Nick, I'm done bending over. YOUR TURN.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.