Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ichigo <3 + Job interview

One of my friends posted a cute message to me, from one of her dolls, and I decided I wanted to return the favor, sort of. I'd been meaning to take pictures of Ichigo, bundled up for the cold, but I've been distracted by other things lately.

Today though, I went digging, looking for his winter coat, which I didn't find. I think it's in the doll-wardrobe, that I left in Virginia. It may have gotten tossed into a different box with some of the other doll furniture though. Anyway, I did dress Ichigo warmly, and took photos of him outback on the deck. :3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His hat and scarf were a gift from my friend Alison. X3 And, you can't see them, but he's wearing his moocow pants. Ichigo lacks proper pants. XD He much prefers to wear shorts, even in the cold.

And in non-doll related news, I got a call for an interview at Walmart. I'm interviewing on Friday at 2pm for a Cashier position. I will also mention that I'm open to night stocking, (as opposed to Knight Stalking ;D) and see where that takes me. I'm hoping this is for more than just temporary or seasonal work.

I would have prefered working at Hobby Lobby, or JoAnns, but at this point I just need something that pays. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you luck. Plus it is always better to be employed and seeking more desirable employment, than to be unemployed seeking ANY employment. Who needs fortune cookies when I'm around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved yourreply to Akai's message from Makenshi. xD so cute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.