Friday, December 5, 2008

I think I made a good impression. :3

Okay, so I took photos as promised. This is what I wore to my interview at JoAnns.

Photobucket

You can see that I've gained weight, but the clothes I'm wearing, minimize it. That's my new brown sweater. I tried the green one, but it made my size stand out more, so I'll try that one again after I've lost a few pounds. This is what the green one looks like. It's kind of a grey green, but more of an olive drab, than a GREY.

Photobucket

So, I think the interview went really well. I went in and talked with the Assistant Manager who works front end, and she seemed visibly impressed, so I think I stand a good chance. She told me she wants to hire someone for the front end, to work customer service, which I'd be fine with, but she needs to talk to the other manager that works up in the front. Apparently he's not wanting to hire right now, because he doesn't want to hire another teen who doesn't really care, or do much for the customers. The manager I talked to, had me fill out a new application, since the other was buried in a pile she couldn't easily get to, and she is going to try and talk to him this weekend. I asked when it would be alright to call back, and she said Tuesday. So, if she can convince him that it is indeed a good idea to have someone working customer service full time during the holidays, I should have a job. :] I think long-term rather than seasonal.

After that, Rose, who was kind enough to drive me to JoAnns for the interview, took me to Walmart where I we picked out a new deoderant and bodywash. I couldn't decide last night, so I wanted a second opinion. I ended up going with Axe Essense, in the seasonal gift pack, that includes the deoderant stick, spray, bodywash, and samples of shampoo, conditioner, and various styling waxes and gels in sample size. All for $10, which is a STEAL. It would have cost about that for the deoderant, and bodywash in the large sizes, alone. Hooray for Holiday gift packs!

Photobucket

And while I was feeling confident and happy with my looks, I took a few photos. :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.