Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doll Rambling

I was poking around today and saw a doll I plan to purchase in the future. One of my friends linked to the new LittleFee Shiwoo, and I clicked around, after squeeing, and saw this handsome fella, Minifee Luka.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wouldn't be getting the fullset, because I can save $200 by getting the basic version, and he'd come nude, and wigless, I think. But, I have clothes in his size, and a variety of wigs.

His name is Marius, and he's French. He has a son named Michelle, who would be the Littlefee Shiwoo. This cutie!
Photobucket

I'm not sure what wig and eyes I'd want for Marius, but I want to give Michelle a natural black wig, and dark brown eyes. I think probably the same color wig for Marius, and light brown or maybe duel colored eyes with brown and blue.

3 comments:

  1. Michel pour un garçon, Michelle pour une jeune fille. Mais tous les deux sont charmants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michel is the male spelling, Michelle is the female? Both are charming? I know, no French.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that's what she said..

    they're both super cute though! i look forward to meeting them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.