Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hooray!

Tonight was the Knit Night Christmas party, and I had a blast! No pictures of the yarn till tomorrow, because the lighting in my room does it no justice what-so-ever.

I did get pictures of Chris/Bubbles, in the brown sweater I made for her though. I was aiming to duplicate my brown sweater in her size, but I didn't have enough cream-colored ribbon for striping. So I took some of my Argyle ribbon, and stitched it down the sleeves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She seems pleased. XD

And my awesome sister (Jenni) made those snowflakes, 'cause she is the bomb-diggity. Her words. XD They are pretty awesome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.