Saturday, August 16, 2008

Responding, and a little video blurb.

First, I'd like to respond to what Mom and Jenni wrote on my last entry. I know sometimes it probably seems like I don't care because I don't always respond, but that is not the case at all. I just don't always know what to say.

I know that I need to be willing to put myself out there, and put myself on the line to get what I need and what I want. I also know that the results can often be wonderful. I'm just a little scared about it for the moment, which I know you already know. I do recognize that I can't let my fear hold me back though. I'm working really hard to step past my fears and face the world, strong and ready.

I think you may be right, that there may be lessons to learn, stumbling in the dark. Lessons that I may have missed before. I'll be honest. The people I worry the most about, are you guys, my family. I know that I am drastically a different person than I was when I left Texas. I'm terrified that when I explain the things I've realized about myself, it will make the family respect me less, or think that I am unwell. I realize that I'm being very vague, but it's something that I am not comfortable talking about online. I want to explain on a one on one basis, because I can't do so with the whole family, or the whole world, staring intently. I know ya'll will still love me, but.. I am, I feel rightfully worried. I think it will all make alot of sense, and bring me into focus, for alot of my family members.

But, that's enough on that subject. I wanted to share something fun and sweet.

I've been going swimming alot this summer, with Michael and Christy and occasionally Neil. Yesterday after Michael and I got back from swimming, we were hanging out so that Christy and Neil could have a date, and some one on one time. Little man was being exceptionally cute, and I ended up recording a snippet of our conversation. I want ya'll to see just how adorable and remarkable he is, so I'm linking you to the video, on my photobucket. The album is private, and I'll e-mail the immediate family the guest password. Out of safety and privacy concerns, I didn't want to upload it to youtube, or put it up on my album unlocked. So yes, Little Man being cute with Ichigo. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.