Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm feeling very sleepy. Title not related.

I fluffed out my profile a bit, and updated my photographs. There is way more I could put there, but I don't really see the point. I've only updated it at all because I happen to have the free time at the moment and I like seeing up to date photos.

This may come as no shock to my family but it was brought to my attention that I show signs of Narcissism. I've linked directly to dictionary.reference.com. I looked it up in the psychology context since it was described to me as more of the psychological definition, than the generic narcissism. I think the Narcissistic Personality Disorder describes me the best of the various definitions I was able to find. None are a perfect match though, so it could just be, that I focus too much on myself in general, which is entirely possible, and even more probable. There are other factors to take into consideration as well. My Post Traumatic Stress Disorder for instance. I really do need to go back into therapy and get re-diagnosed, because I'm NOT bi-polar as originally thought, I think. I do suffer from depression, and I know I have massive anxiety, but I'm also paranoid. There's more but, I want to talk it all out with a psychologist, I think. I'm not keen on going on a chemical stabilizer, because I function very well now.

I'm only briefly going to touch on what happened with Dad yesterday. I heard about it, about midday from Jonathan, without a lot of specifics. I was really worried but I'm very grateful that I was kept in the loop. Thank you. Hopefully Dad will take you seriously, Faythe.

Well, I'm probably making very little sense right now. I feel like my brain has cottonballs all in it. I hate that side affect of the benadryl, but it's the only allergy medicine that actually has any effect on me. I'll try and come back to write more clearly a bit later.

I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.