Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mah Herr (cause that's how I say it in Texan yo)

So.. I signed up for Flickr. How come nobody told me about all cool features? XD I've just marked on a map exact places and times each of my photos uploaded so far, were taken. So far it's just stuff from my cameraphone, that till now has been just kind of stuck on there. I love that I can upload direct from my phone by picture texting to a personalized e-mail. :] I slapped up a few photos as a test at first, then got excited when I realized I could pull everything off my phone easy this way.

I don't have it set public yet, cause I'm still figuring it out, but I mainly was posting to share this lovely cameraphone pic of me. :P

Photo-0239.jpeg, originally uploaded by rorekgwolfe.

I'm itching to cut my hair again and I want opinions. I'm trying to decide if I should leave it alone, or just cut it really short again. e_e;; I know I can't do my mohawk right now, so I need to figure out something I can do that I will enjoy, but will still be theoretically work appropriate.

Hmmn, gonna have to work on the auto-formatting from Flikr, but for a first post it aint bad.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with much, but Christy and I caught some sort of flu. e_e;; Been sore and achey for a few days now, and I'm a little worried it's moved to my lungs, but at least my joints aren't swelling as bad now.

::edit:: So while I was dicking around, I set it up so I can also update my facebook via my phone. :B Next I will try and figure out twitter, which I signed up for some time ago. I am so behind the times. It took me like four months (I think, I'm not sure when exactly I signed up for Facebook, and I can't figure out where to find that date) to sort out how to update it from my phone.

This is one more sign that I am old, by teenaged standards. Technology shouldn't confuse me damnit, I'm only 26. :[

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.