Sunday, September 27, 2009

..my hair..

I really miss my mohawk. I'm feeling that itch again. I know I need to be presentable for interviews, and I need to GET some interviews. I'm just feeling it again. I liked it, I miss it so much. :[

I was looking at old pics from last year when I was rocking it for the first time, and it looked so awesome. :[ Gah. I need a job, and I need one that might not care if my hair is like that. e_e;; I don't need it blue again or anything I just.. really miss my hawk. Fffffffffffffff. *fuss fuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.