Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haircut! Back to the fauxhawk.

I cut and dyed my hair today. :3 It was starting to (HAH STARTING TO) look ridiculous, with an inch of natural black roots under nearly platinum blond hair. I tried to find a dye that looked about like my natural hair, but they didn't have one, so I picked a pretty chestnut brown.

Before:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And after, with a shot of how it looks in the back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did it entirely by myself so I'm pretty happy with how even it is in back, at least from what I saw on camera.

I'm hoping with a more conservative haircut, I can get taken seriously by potential employers. I've been taking out the lip ring and putting on a polo shirt and slacks (cause I lack anything more formal) but the blond mohawk with very obvious roots was getting me funny looks as I asked for applications here and there.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.