Tuesday, November 18, 2008

White boots for Ichigo!

Ichigo's white boots arrived. :] I was happy to see them setting in the mailbox. I was starting to think they were lost in the mail. :[ Such is the problem with Airmail from overseas. It's all good though because they did arrive safely. I love the way they look, even better, in person.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And when I went to leave feedback for these, I saw the perfect boots for Seanan. I'm not ordering them for now, due to lack of funds, but I plan to get these as soon as I reasonably can. :]

In other dollie news, I spent Friday night over at my sister Faythe's place. We had fun. :3 We ended up doing a photostory of some of the dolls eating gummy foods. It was fun, and I need to weed out the pictures that didn't turn out so well, before I post them. I'll try and post them in the next few days.

I caught a bug of some sort. My friend David came into town, we hung out, and I think I caught a bug from him. I'm not sure he likes who I am now. Doesn't matter though, cause I know we'll still talk.

2 comments:

  1. The boots are cute! I had a pair of white go-go boots in 8th grade. Loved them. It was probably the only time in my life that I was "with-it" in the fashion department.

    I also had a burgundy velvet newsboy cap. Carnaby Street was alive and well in Idaho in the mid-60's! The black boots are cute, too.

    I really wish I had bought those flowered Doc Martens before I had all the foot surgeries. Sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED those flowered Docs. How funny mom would like them too.

    Just remember that you are a different person than you used to be for a reason (or several of them). People that have been in your life and that you meet in the future will need to accept you for the person that you are right now, and not who they thought you were or who they want you to be.

    Remember your family will always love you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.