Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knitting projects!

So I finally remembered that I have a Ravelry account. I went ahead and finished up the details I could fill in, on the purple blanket that was my first project. You, know, this one.

Photobucket
I wasn't sure what it was going to be, but it ended up the perfect size for a small doll blanket. Like a throw.

Now I'm working on this.
Photobucket
It will eventually be a green sweater in MSD scale. So far I've got most of the torso. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do next though. I've gotten about to the armpits, in length, but I think I want to do a little more, so it's a longer sweater. :3

I still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm having fun learning.

1 comment:

  1. Look how beautiful and even your stitches are! *I'm* not surprised, but who [else] would believe that this is only your second project?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.