Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MY TEETH! D:

I have a cavity. ;_; I also have no dental insurance, and no money till the first. I don't know if I have other cavities as well but it's likely. I only know about this one because I cut my tongue on the edge a few days ago. I've been freaking out ever since.

I have a total of $200 to work with per month, at least half of which I try to use for food and soda for the month. I'm told by everyone I've asked (except an actual dentist) that it will likely be a few hundred dollars. I don't HAVE a few hundred dollars. I don't have TEN dollars.

I can't ignore it either because it's a pretty big hole, and it's on the side of one of my back molars. I use that tooth alot, ya know? ;_; I don't know what I can do. Unless one of the companies I've applied at, calls me back with a job, I can't do anything. I can't ignore it either. I need to see if there are any dentists in the area who do stuff for low income, or would be able to take payments. Ugh..

I'd been having alot of nightmares about losing my teeth lately too. ;_; *flails*

2 comments:

  1. Call the dentist I told you about and explain the situation. He has been most generous in terms of working things out, for our family. See you tonight for knit night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apply at more places that you can walk to and start calling after the applications you already put in to try and set up interviews. Don't just wait for them to call you. Then you will be that much closer to more income AND health insurance.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm Rory or Rorek in most places. I design, sew, and craft, primarily for my Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls. I also dabble in interior design, but I'm a little out of practice.

I post about the things I enjoy, which are sewing, photographing my dolls, designing new outfits, knitting, which I started in September of 2008, thanks to my Mom, and occasionally drawing, or painting.

I also post about Life Events and how they affect me and those that I love.

Currently I am living in DFW, Texas in the USA and working towards a degree in Theology.